Tasmania Atlas & Guide - Hema Maps
Explore the wonders of the island state with the Tasmania Atlas & Guide. This book is full of advice on what to do and the best ways to go about it, along with information about the environment, plants, animals and human history. Whether you want to experience the great outdoors, immerse yourself in the convict past, or enjoy superb wine and food and take things as they come, the Tasmania Atlas & Guide gets you there. This handy guide also contains detailed maps and easy-to-follow inset maps showing some of Tasmania’s top bushwalks.
- Where to go for the best walking, fishing, camping and relaxing
- Suggested itineraries
- Detailed atlas for navigation
- Town maps for Burnie, Devonport, Hobart and Launceston
- Inset maps throughout for easy reference
- Selected best walks, with track notes and maps
- Tasmania’s unique flora, fauna and geography explained
- Background reading on the island’s Aboriginal and colonial heritage
- Interesting background and pre-departure planning
- Wining, dining and much more
Discover Kangaroo Island
Maps included in the front and back covers. This book includes an introduction and description of the island and context of the icons. Also provides context of the icons and general information, references and special interests.
Discover the Barossa
Maps included in the front and back covers. This book includes an introduction and description of the region and details of the cultural and natural features. Includes a gazetteer and brief descriptions of significant places and a section on cemeteries and plants in the region.